- Budget friendly!
- Good size battery for price, lightweight, sturdy bowl
- Not too great for lots of baking or cooking at once; bowl is fairly small compared to other models
- If you are looking for a quick buy for a specific mixing purpose, this model is a sure fit for you
Summer is just around the corner, and while you and your family are looking forward to summer barbeques in the sun, it does not mean that you will not be spending a fair amount of your time indoors.
Whether it be for summer break birthdays, casual get together will close friends, or just the desire to get up and start baking with no other motive that to make something delicious, there is plenty of opportunity to get baking to avoid those sweltering summer afternoons.
Now is the time to check out the new models of all your baking tools. Are you in the neighborhood of searching for a new mixer? Then strap in and take a look at this model!
The Hamilton Beach 64650 6-Speed Classic Stainless Steel Stand Mixer is a great new addition to any kitchen cupboard. Though it is an older model developed back in 2003, this mixer lets the user know that sometimes an old model works best. If you are looking for an easy buy for a specific event or purpose, than this model is right up your alley.
A Bowl to Master All From the Hamilton Beach 64650 6-Speed Classic Stainless Steel Stand Mixer
One of the most important features of any standing mixer is the bowl that comes with it. You do not want your bowl flying out from under you while you are mixing batter, but at the very same time you do not want a bowl that is locked into place, requiring an extensive tug to pull free.
The Hamilton Beach 64650 6-Speed Classic Stainless Steel Stand Mixer comes with the perfect balance of sturdiness, and flexibility, all while holding up to four quarts in stainless steel.
This model comes with a:
- Bowl Rest mixer Stabilizer, meaning no matter how much you fill the bowl itself with, you will not have to worry.
- This model prides itself with a shift and stir bowl feature, meaning that it is designed to adjust to different weights and measures of force without breaking or shaking too much.
- Are you someone that likes to feel the mixing in your own fingers? That is fine, because this model also doubles as a hand mixer, so that everything you bake will have a touch of human effort in it.
It is important to note that this model does not have the biggest bowl on the market, with other models holding as much as half a quart. However, it still does hold quite a bit to be worth the buy.
Speed and Power from the Hamilton Beach 64650 6-Speed Classic Stainless Steel Stand Mixer
Alright, let us say that you buy a new mixer, and you use it all summer. You are not going to want it to break or even worse run out once the summer is over, just in time for that thirty day warranty to expire.. The Hamilton Beach 64650 6-Speed Classic Stainless Steel Stand Mixer comes with a
- 290 Watt battery, making mixing easy as it will ever be. To compare, another Hamilton Beach model of over double the price only has a 300 watt battery, so you know that you are paying more than what you are getting.
- This model is not to heavy as well, coming in at a measly 7 pounds, ensuring simple and comfortable transfer if you are moving houses or whatever the case may be. However, as it is a smaller mixer, those looking for something large to get a lot of work done may not find that this is what they are looking for.
While many who buy this model may only have one general purpose in mind upon purchase, it will be of important note to mention that this mixer comes with three types of beaters: traditional, whisk, and dough hooks.
The opens up an endless amount of possibility when looking into what to mix. Do not want to bake cupcakes? Want to mix some chicken instead? This mixer has got you covered on all fronts, literally and figuratively.
Pricing for the Hamilton Beach 64650 6-Speed Classic Stainless Steel Stand Mixer
Let us be honest here, no one wants to pay a gigantic amount for a standing mixer. Why should you? If you are looking to replace some old devices, or perhaps are just moving into a new home and need a fresh set of appliances, then you probably do not have the budget to buy the most expensive item you can find for everything.
You will be happy to know that the Hamilton Beach 64650 6-Speed Classic Stainless Steel Stand Mixer is a
- Budget friendly model for any household. Sure it is not the cheapest model on the market, but it is by no means the most expensive.
- For other models of standing mixers, you could be looking to pay ten times the amount that you would with this model, such as the Cuisinart SM-55BC 5-1/2-Quart 12-Speed Stand Mixer, or the Cheftronic SM-986 6 Speed Kitchen Electric Mixer, which are both products that reach triple digits in price.
- If you are looking for a model mixer that combines both value and a sweet deal, then be sure to at least check this model out.
The Hamilton Beach 64650 6-Speed Classic Stainless Steel Stand Mixer is by no means a perfect mixer. However, it is definitely a valuable buy, with a mixing bowl that is:
- Both sturdy and flexible,
- Has a 290 watt battery that will have you using this mixer for years
- And has an affordable price that is not too low that you may think it cheap, but not too high either
If you are looking for something that will get the job done quick and easy, but still has a variety of value features and abilities, then be sure to check this model out.