Commercial stand mixers are easily adaptable to a variety of cooking styles, regardless if you own a professional kitchen or if you’re doing your annual holiday baking. However, there are several things to look out for when you’re on the hunt for the best commercial stand mixer, such as power, convenience, user-friendly features, and reliability. Hence, we’ve collected the top three mixers you can buy that are easy to use at home and in commercial kitchens.
Best Commercial Stand Mixer Reviews
1. KitchenAid KP26M1XCE
Whenever KitchenAid manufactures a new small appliance, homeowners always flock to their closest home goods store to buy it. The KitchenAid KP26M1XCE is no different, as it offers an elevated cooking experience that certainly saves you time and effort, not to mention that it’s also affordable when compared to other professional-grade stand mixers.
A few of the most interesting features of the KitchenAid KP26M1XCE include:
- Available in multiple colors: There are 30 different color combinations that you can choose from when you’re considering this stand mixer, which makes it quite easy to fit into the aesthetic of your kitchen or to be the focal point of your countertops.
- 10-speed setting: With 10 different speeds that you can choose from, you’ll be able to work with any material ranging from liquids to solids without having to worry about making a mess.
- 575-watt motor: Aside from the speed settings, the intense power produced by the 575-watt motor is ideal for working with tougher ingredients, such as dough.
- Six-quart mixing bowl: You’ll no longer have to worry about buying additional baking tools, such as mixing bowls, as the KitchenAid KP26M1XCE comes equipped with its own six-quart bowl.
- Auto shut-off: With the help of the electronic speed sensor, if the stand mixer realizes that it’s spinning too quickly or if the motor is experiencing too much strain, it will automatically shut off to preserve the integrity of its inner components.
- Soft start: Gone are the days where you’d start up your stand mixer only to have half of your ingredients splatter across your kitchen, as the soft start function slowly starts the mixer.
- Multiple accessories included: You’ll not only be able to benefit from the use of the mixing bowl, but with the KitchenAid KP26M1XCE, you also receive a spiral dough hook, pouring shield, burnished flat beater, and a wire whip as well.
- Cuts baking time in half
- Incredibly easy to use
- Aesthetically pleasing and easy to display on the counter
- Heavy and bulky
- Very loud while in use
- Burnished flat beater and spiral dough hook aren’t dishwasher safe
2. Happybuy Commercial Food Mixer
If you’re looking for a stand mixer that has a design that you would think is quintessential to a professional kitchen, then the Happybuy Commercial Food Mixer is one of your best options. It may not be as aesthetically pleasing as the KitchenAid model, but for professional kitchens, power is the most important thing.
Some of the most interesting features of the Happybuy Commercial Food Mixer include:
- High powered motor: Compared to the KitchenAid mixer, the Happybuy Commercial Food Mixer is equipped with twice the power as it has a 1100W motor.
- Included accessories: Not only will you receive the base unit, but you’ll also be able to use the professional-grade spiral dough hook, wire whip, and flat beater attachments.
- 30-quart mixing bowl: To make baking even easier without having to buy additional accessories, the 30-quart mixing bowl offers more than enough space for large batches of baked goods.
- Stainless-steel attachments: For food safety and to make cleaning easier, all the attachments are constructed out of stainless steel.
- Multi-speed drive: You might not have access to 10 different speed settings, but the Happybuy Commercial Food Mixer is equipped with three different speeds that help you to work with a wide variety of ingredients including stuffing, eggs, and dry materials.
- Easy to use
- Handles wet and dry ingredients well
- The mixing bowl is large enough for multiple batches.
- Motor heats up quickly
- The mixer is quite large and bulky
3. Kenmore Elite Ovation
For bakers and chefs who are looking for the best commercial stand mixer that minimizes splash-back and messes at the end of the day, the Kenmore Elite Ovation is a great option as it has plenty of features designed specifically to make the device far more user-friendly.
The most notable features of the Kenmore Elite Ovation include:
- 360-degree splash guard: The 360-degree splash guard is ideal for making sure that both wet and dry ingredients aren’t thrown around the kitchen. This piece is entirely removable; however, it’s recommended that you use it as it helps to minimize messes and makes the mixer safe for children to use.
- Powerful motor: With a 500-watt motor, you can guarantee that you can work with plenty of different ingredients without having to worry about the motor burning out.
- 10-speed control: With 10 different speeds available to you, you can create a customized baking experience with the turn of a dial.
- No-mess design: With the easy-grip five-quart mixing bowl, you’ll also be able to use the innovative no-mess design with the Kenmore Elite Ovation. The bowl has a pour-through top, which means that you can mix all your ingredients together and easily pour them into a baking sheet without any worry of messes.
- Eight included attachments: Most of the included attachments are dishwasher-safe (except the hook, paddle, and whisk) and they’ll all prove to be quite useful. You will receive a dough hook, pouring-shield funnel, wire whisk, egg separator, flat beater, 360-degree splash guard, grater, and a separate lid for the mixing bowl.
- Cookbook included: For a little bit of extra inspiration, be sure to use the included cookbook for 15 additional recipes that you can try out.
- Makes an average amount of noise
- 360-degree splash shield works well
- Easy for kids to use
- Not recommended for small batches
- Startup noise is loud
- Not as powerful as other professional mixers
There are two models to consider when it comes to finding the best stand mixer on the market, and those are the Happybuy Commercial Food Mixer and the KitchenAid KP26M1XCE. If you’re working with a tight budget, you’re going to want to opt for the KitchenAid KP26M1XCE, which has plenty of great features, even though the included accessories are not dishwasher safe.
The KitchenAid KP26M1XCE offers 10 different speed settings, which makes it far easier to customize the power of the mixer to work with relatively anything that you have in your kitchen. Also, its aesthetic appearance is unmatched, which gives you the perfect combination of the power you’d expect from a commercial model and something that you can proudly display on your kitchen counter at home. We also love the auto shut-off feature which protects the motor from being overworked.
Compared to the KitchenAid KP26M1XCE, we have the Happybuy Commercial Food Mixer, which comes with stainless-steel attachments that are easy to wash in the dishwasher. It also has twice as powerful of a motor, but it only offers three different speed settings which doesn’t give you much control. The mixing bowl of the Happybuy Commercial Food Mixer is also larger than the one included with the KitchenAid model, which is great for making larger batches of treats.
Both commercial mixers have plenty of benefits you’ll appreciate, though the Happybuy Commercial Food Mixer is more powerful and is available for twice as much as the KitchenAid KP26M1XCE.
Last update on 2022-11-16 at 19:21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API