Your precious stand mixer can help you cook a wide variety of dishes, including some of the tastiest dinner recipes. So, before wasting any of your time, let us get started with the lip-smacking dinner recipes that you can make with your stand mixer.
Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Chimmichurri Sauce
Ingredients for Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Cauliflower with a large head (It should be cut into florets)
- 2 tablespoons of Coconut oil or Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
Ingredients for the Vegetables
- 2 medium sized carrots (They should be peeled and diagonally cut into pieces of 1.5 cm)
- ½ medium sized Red onion (It should be peeled and sliced into eight slices)
- 3 tablespoons of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (Some extra for the taste)
- ¼ teaspoon of Red pepper flakes (Some extra for the taste)
- ¾ teaspoon of sea salt (Some extra for the taste)
- 1 bunch or 230g of Broccolini (nearly 12 stalks; it should be trimmed)
- 2 medium sized Zucchinis (They should be diagonally cut into pieces of 1.5 cm)
- ¼ cup of Flat-leaf parsley (It should be finely chopped)
- ¼ cup or 45g of slivered or sliced almonds
- 1 medium sized avocado (It should be peeled, pitted, and cut)
- 1 cup of Sauerkraut (This is optional)
Ingredients for the Chimmichurri Sauce (This makes around 1 1/3 cups)
- ¾ cup or 180 ml of Extra-Virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons of Red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Lime zest (Some extra for the taste; It should be finely grated)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh Lime juice
- 4 teaspoons of crushed Garlic (4 cloves)
- 1 cup of Flat-leaf parsley leaves (They should be firmly packed)
- 1 cup of Basil leaves (They should be firmly packed)
- ½ cup of Coriander leaves (They should be firmly packed)
- 1 teaspoon of Sea salt (Some extra for the taste)
- ¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes (Some extra for the taste)
- ½ cup of finely cut Chives (They should be firmly packed)
- ½ medium sized Avocado (It should be peeled and pitted; This is optional)
- You need to heat the oven in advance to 200C.
- Now, line a parchment paper or silicone liner on a big baking sheet.
- For the cauliflower rice, you must put the florets of cauliflower in your stand mixer with an S shaped blade. Pulse this till it has a texture like couscous. Now, put this cauliflower in a big bowl and stir the salt and oil, till all of them are combined well. Put the rice to the baking sheet and bake this for nearly 15 minutes. Remove this from the oven and stir it with a wooden spatula. Put it again in the oven for 15-20 minutes, till the cauliflower turns a little bit brown. Now, stir through the cut parsley and set the mixture aside.
- Roast the vegetable, while the rice cooks. Take another lined baking sheet and toss the carrot and onion. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, and ¼ teaspoon of salt in this.
- Roast this mixture for around 15 minutes with the cauliflower rice. Turn while you flip the rice and roast for another 20 minutes along with the cauliflower rice. Put broccolini and zucchini in a bowl, along with 2 tablespoons olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes. Take another lined baking sheet and put the zucchini and broccolini in one layer. Roast this for nearly 20 minutes till it gets a firm texture, while returning the onion, carrots, and rice to the oven.
- For the chimichurri sauce, put olive oil, lime juice, lime jest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, and red wine vinegar in your stand mixer and run it on high setting for 20 seconds till the mixture is emulsified. Now, add the parsley, coriander, chives, and basil and run on speed 4 or 5 for around 10 seconds. You can also add the avocado and run on high setting for 10 seconds.
- Put the rice in four bowls and put onion, carrot, broccolini, and zucchini on the rice. Put ¼ cup of sauerkraut (optional) on the sides of the bowls. Now, put ¼ chopped avocado, 1 tablespoon chopped almonds, and sprinkle ¼ cup chimichurri sauce in each bowl. Serve this immediately.
Cacio E Pepe
Savor the taste of a cheesy, creamy pasta.
- 1 cup or 100g of fresh Parmesan (It should be finely grated)
- ½ cup or 50g of Romano Cheese (It should be finely grated)
- Freshly crushed black pepper
- 60g of butter
Ingredients for Fresh Pasta
- 2 cups or 300g of ‘OO’ Flour
- 3 eggs (They should be lightly beaten)
- 30ml of extra light olive oil
- Generous pinch of salt
- Extra flour for dusting
- For the fresh pasta, you need to connect the flat beater attachment to your stand mixer. Then, you must put in eggs, flour, oil, and salt into the mixing bowl of the stand mixer. Turn on the stand mixer to speed number 2 and mix till the mixture is thoroughly combined. Now, remove the flat beater from the stand mixer and attach the dough hook. Knead the mixture for nearly 3 to 4 minutes on speed number 1 of your stand mixer till the dough dents in when you touch it. Now, cover this dough and let it rest for around 30 minutes.
- After the dough has rested, knead it with lightly floured hands for nearly 30 seconds. Now, cut this dough into 1 cm thick pieces.
- Attach the flat roller to your stand mixer and set the adjustment knob on the roller to number 1. Pick up one dough piece and pat it out in order to flatten it. Now, turn your stand mixer to speed number 4 and feed the dough in the rollers. Feed the dough again after folding it in half. You need to repeat this 3 times, while reducing the setting of the roller with every rolling. This means you have to roll the dough 5 times.
- Now, lay the pasta on a bench with light flour. Repeat the rolling process with the rest of the dough.
- Now, you must remove the roller attachment from the stand mixer and attach the cutter attachment to it. Now, feed the dough through this cutter. Put the cut pasta over one long wooden rolling pin or spoon and balanced on two saucepans, or over a chair’s back on a clean tea towel, or over a pasta drying rack. You can use the pasta immediately or let it dry before you freeze it.
- To cook, you must boil water in a large pot. After the water has been boiled, generously put salt into the bowl. Now, add the pasta to the bowl and cook for nearly 2 to 3 minutes or till it gets a firm texture. Now, strain the pasta, while reserving the pasta liquid (2 cups).
- Place the pasta at once into the saucepan, which contains butter, cheeses, and the pasta liquid. Make sure that the pasta liquid should be enough to coat the pasta and melt the cheese. Season the dish with freshly crushed black pepper and serve directly.
So, these are the two dinner recipes that you can make with your stand mixer.